Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not bad! Have to keep that in mind...i do already have a whack of seeds to grow
Dutch Passion Photos:
Think Fast
Frisian Duck
Blueberry
Frisian Dew
Durban Poison

DP Autos
Daiquiri Lime
Auto Ultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise
Awhite widow
Awhite widow CBD
Cinderella Jack
Glueberry OG
Auto Xtreme
Auto Mazar
Autoduck

Portal
Blackstone
Stone Dragon
Amber
Ruby
Fairy Stone
Sour Caramel
Sour Lemon
Sour Caramel
Sour D
amnesia Stone
Stone 99
Amnesia 99
Nashira

Sweet
Green Poison
Cream Caramel
Cream Mandarin Xl auto
Bloody Skunk auto

Dinafem:
Moby Dick XXL
AWW XXL
Blue Widow

Bomb Seeds
Atomic
Widow Bomb
Medi-bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (super silver haze)

wowowow! way more htan myself!! gotta get planting mate!

I got up next the clones I will just veg for a few weeks then pop into 12/12 get some nice bud! White Shark, Ghost train haze, CBD Cannatonic Blackberry Kush, & CBD Dom Urkle Kush Cookies

wowowow! way more htan myself!! gotta get planting mate!

I got up next the clones I will just veg for a few weeks then pop into 12/12 get some nice bud! White Shark, Ghost train haze, CBD Cannatonic Blackberry Kush, & CBD Dom Urkle Kush Cookies

Ha! Only so much space to grow in!! I do 7-8 photo plants a summer, and 10 or so autos(all different strains, no dupes). In the winter i do 10-16 different strains in the auto SoG grow.

Oooo ghost train haze nice...have you tried the cbd strains you listed yet? Edit- ive been making tincture out of high cbd med weed and have great results from it for pain. Grew out a DP AWW CBD this summer and am have great results with tincture from it as well.

Oooo ghost train haze nice...have you tried the cbd strains you listed yet? Edit- ive been making tincture out of high cbd med weed and have great results from it for pain. Grew out a DP AWW CBD this summer and am have great results with tincture from it as well.
Nope n ot yet; just getting the first round of legal med clones! so i figured some GTH and White shark along with some CBD plants would be great; Coz me too I wanna try some CBDa and THCa external applications. So these would be great choice I think. Heck might be worth keeping as smoke too.

Nope n ot yet; just getting the first round of legal med clones! so i figured some GTH and White shark along with some CBD plants would be great; Coz me too I wanna try some CBDa and THCa external applications. So these would be great choice I think. Heck might be worth keeping as smoke too.

Cool...very interested in hearing what you think of effect of the cbd med clones...how is the price on the clones?

150 cad for 8 clones (2 of each genetic) with shipping inc! so i thought it was a heck of a deal honestly. 8 fems for 150 is like seed prices (depending on the bank)

Thats a solid deal!! The last time i looked prices on the few cad suppliers clones were downright obscene...good to see at least one producer isnt raping patients.

can you tag me to your journal please
you betcha man! i definitely can. Yeah I figured it was a decent price. Getting a CDB dom plants always a gamble in seed; as the gentic is so varient or its the HotGG CBD rene thats most relable but very expensive. Almost the same price just for them seeds alone. And then I would be stuck with one genetic instead of 4. haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back