Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh darn a mystery!! Ive been dilly-dallying too damn long on the mephisto stock...have to try some this winter....seed funds are ultra low right now, especially since i already have so many to grow.
that was why i went for it, the freebies & the 18+ seeds in the bag are a hell of a deal! you just get the best autos at a hell of a price tag! I know this winter is full of mephisto! hopefully the thrips are under control coz i got new CBD dom clones coming.

that was why i went for it, the freebies & the 18+ seeds in the bag are a hell of a deal! you just get the best autos at a hell of a price tag! I know this winter is full of mephisto! hopefully the thrips are under control coz i got new CBD dom clones coming.

I cant grow large strains in my setup...with only 26" of actual grow space many strains will outgrow the space. Plus i like a nice variety so i do Sog style using 8 7" pots in my small space(56" long X 16deep X 26height)

I cant grow large strains in my setup...with only 26" of actual grow space many strains will outgrow the space. Plus i like a nice variety so i do Sog style using 8 7" pots in my small space(56" long X 16deep X 26height)
DAY59_SEPT9th_MSYTERY3.JPG
The other gals sister I started the same day! this is the mystery mix in full power; short stub and a bushy monster! both day 59 and this sativa ^^ one is done the others got 14 more days I bet.

ahh shites!!!! yess well i can fully recommend tryone spec if you are into a green cush style stone! its like a peppery fruit rollup... hahah blooody great smoke; fruity pine pepper!

View attachment 802203 The other gals sister I started the same day! this is the mystery mix in full power; short stub and a bushy monster! both day 59 and this sativa ^^ one is done the others got 14 more days I bet.

ahh shites!!!! yess well i can fully recommend tryone spec if you are into a green cush style stone! its like a peppery fruit rollup... hahah blooody great smoke; fruity pine pepper!

Sweet!! Whats the price tag on a pack of mixed? Might just grab some and roll the die.

it was 81euro/130cad for the 18 pack, hitting the 75euro bracket for 7+ freebies! hahah so 25+ fems. I figured it was way worth the price tag for that.

Yeah not bad! Have to keep that in mind...i do already have a whack of seeds to grow
Dutch Passion Photos:
Think Fast
Frisian Duck
Blueberry
Frisian Dew
Durban Poison

DP Autos
Daiquiri Lime
Auto Ultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise
Awhite widow
Awhite widow CBD
Cinderella Jack
Glueberry OG
Auto Xtreme
Auto Mazar
Autoduck

Portal
Blackstone
Stone Dragon
Amber
Ruby
Fairy Stone
Sour Caramel
Sour Lemon
Sour Caramel
Sour D
amnesia Stone
Stone 99
Amnesia 99
Nashira

Sweet
Green Poison
Cream Caramel
Cream Mandarin Xl auto
Bloody Skunk auto

Dinafem:
Moby Dick XXL
AWW XXL
Blue Widow

Bomb Seeds
Atomic
Widow Bomb
Medi-bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (super silver haze)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back