Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not bad! Have to keep that in mind...i do already have a whack of seeds to grow
Dutch Passion Photos:
Think Fast
Frisian Duck
Blueberry
Frisian Dew
Durban Poison

DP Autos
Daiquiri Lime
Auto Ultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise
Awhite widow
Awhite widow CBD
Cinderella Jack
Glueberry OG
Auto Xtreme
Auto Mazar
Autoduck

Portal
Blackstone
Stone Dragon
Amber
Ruby
Fairy Stone
Sour Caramel
Sour Lemon
Sour Caramel
Sour D
amnesia Stone
Stone 99
Amnesia 99
Nashira

Sweet
Green Poison
Cream Caramel
Cream Mandarin Xl auto
Bloody Skunk auto

Dinafem:
Moby Dick XXL
AWW XXL
Blue Widow

Bomb Seeds
Atomic
Widow Bomb
Medi-bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (super silver haze)

I can feel your pain with having so many seeds to grow and still want to expand my collection lol I think I might have as many as you

Hope your all having a good weekend.
lok.jpg

Hahaha nice....i grew out a durban poison last summer and she was a fantastic plant...might do a regrow next season.
dang nice!!!! ive only had durban as part of the GSC. should be one helluva a lady that combo! Which Durban did you do? Dutch Passion?

edit:::
@bushmasterar15 - Hey mate; the weekends going alright thanks! How is it with you?

Yeti OG
Smells of OG stinkage, a heavy pungent sour skunk is the best I can describe.
Natural grown 54.1
20170909_084809-1-jpg.802015
Looks pretty good Pepe. Good Morning Stoners.

@1939bear Waiting for the first bands from Irma which could knock out power before the predicted 2AM strike tomorrow so here's an update. Without a drastic jog we are SO fooked. We have a shot if it continues NW but its slowed to only 6 mph forward. Not enough to give us a break.as it turns. If predictions are right, we should get the NE quadrant of the eye wall, The dirtiest part, at a cat 4 or 3. Either will take a roof, the 4 can take the block walls. Got an invite to a secure building with friends but the wife is trying to get over the creepiness of spending a killer storm in a funeral home. :haha: I'm hoping she gets over it . I can medicate and she can bring her bird. Neither allowed in a shelter.

Looks pretty good Pepe. Good Morning Stoners.

@1939bear Waiting for the first bands from Irma which could knock out power before the predicted 2AM strike tomorrow so here's an update. Without a drastic jog we are SO fooked. We have a shot if it continues NW but its slowed to only 6 mph forward. Not enough to give us a break.as it turns. If predictions are right, we should get the NE quadrant of the eye wall, The dirtiest part, at a cat 4 or 3. Either will take a roof, the 4 can take the block walls. Got an invite to a secure building with friends but the wife is trying to get over the creepiness of spending a killer storm in a funeral home. :haha: I'm hoping she gets over it . I can medicate and she can bring her bird. Neither allowed in a shelter.
Dead people don't bother nobody . :biggrin: Sending big :karmacloud: your way . Stay safe and dry . :thumbsup:
P.S. I worked for Batesville Casket for a while and never had a body bother me at all . Tell your wife she'll be safe in the funeral home . :biggrin:

Last edited:
Dead people don't bother nobody . :biggrin: Sending big :karmacloud: your way . Stay safe and dry . :thumbsup:
P.S. I worked for Batesville Casket for a while and never had a body bother me at all . Tell your wife she'll be safe in the funeral home . :biggrin:

In high school, I made a few bucks digging graves in an old cemetery. It was cheaper to hire a few kids then buy a backhoe. We always dug through old graves and found bones. I walked to the guys house to get paid once while the other two finished . When I got back I went to our water bucket for a drink and when I looked down I was staring at a skull staring back. They had dug it up and put it in the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back