Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped this girl this a.m. 4th node hope she doesn't get too pissed with me . :nono:
1Z8A3718.JPG

offt why everywere i look atm its all these flat earth weirdos, driving me insane,its beyond a joke, after all they do is defend this flat earth pmsl , ok if its flat why dnt we see any side on planets??? show me just 1, n as for theres a dome over the earth made from glass lmao i ask what foundry made this dome and 3rdly where exactly did you escape from which hospital?
Skuff, i wish i could get as high as you buddy!

Good morning everyone!!!! Hopefully everyone in the Caribbean and FL are holding out well today and last night!!

I chopped down 2 of the experimental Tangerine Dreams I have.. All of the trichs were very milky with only a couple ambers between the 2 plants.. On one of the plants, I noticed an odd bud that looked almost like it might have mold, so I cut it off last and set it aside.. I went down this morning and took it into another room and started disassembling it and *bam* a dark, mature seed falls from it.. Hmmmmm?? I start taking it apart more and find more and more mature seeds.. So now, I start to think; did my hermied Ultraviolet auto seed up this Tangerine Dream photo?? Hmmmmm.... Well, I suppose we've got some more experimenting to do!!! Both of the strains are super SUPER trich covered, and both are somewhat sativa-heavy.. I guess time will tell.. If it comes out as a nice hybrid, I'm gonna call it Ultraviolet Tangerine... Only got about an ounce off the 2 plants, and I have 1 more that still has a week or 2 left, but for doing photo seeds with about 2 weeks of veg time and flipping them, they get to a sorta decent size and I could see myself doing that with about a dozen seeds just to get volume.. I guess that's next on the list of things to do!!
20170909_055303.jpg
20170909_055321.jpg
20170909_062819.jpg
20170909_062826.jpg

Good morning everyone!!!! Hopefully everyone in the Caribbean and FL are holding out well today and last night!!

I chopped down 2 of the experimental Tangerine Dreams I have.. All of the trichs were very milky with only a couple ambers between the 2 plants.. On one of the plants, I noticed an odd bud that looked almost like it might have mold, so I cut it off last and set it aside.. I went down this morning and took it into another room and started disassembling it and *bam* a dark, mature seed falls from it.. Hmmmmm?? I start taking it apart more and find more and more mature seeds.. So now, I start to think; did my hermied Ultraviolet auto seed up this Tangerine Dream photo?? Hmmmmm.... Well, I suppose we've got some more experimenting to do!!! Both of the strains are super SUPER trich covered, and both are somewhat sativa-heavy.. I guess time will tell.. If it comes out as a nice hybrid, I'm gonna call it Ultraviolet Tangerine... Only got about an ounce off the 2 plants, and I have 1 more that still has a week or 2 left, but for doing photo seeds with about 2 weeks of veg time and flipping them, they get to a sorta decent size and I could see myself doing that with about a dozen seeds just to get volume.. I guess that's next on the list of things to do!!View attachment 802321 View attachment 802322 View attachment 802323 View attachment 802324
:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back