Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been far enough north to watch the sun do a circle in the sky during summer. Im pretty sure its round. But its and interesting subject for sure
so if u think its round why argue when im also saying its round??? i myself have or did live in norway and in sweden for years , and as i worked on a big golf course in norway they do a midnight T off on the longest day, even in scotland its pretty north aswell, i would even say its a subject theres facts and theres beliefs

i have been far enough north to watch the sun do a circle in the sky during summer. Im pretty sure its round. But its and interesting subject for sure
my hole point is well if its flat then show me just 1 planet thats got a side on profile cause i aint ever seen 1 n neither has any 1 else lol

if you took anything i said as an argument one way or another you are mistaken. No fight here brother.
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Ahhhh, when i said shortcuts i meant when you use abbreviated words that sometimes i don't understand. which lead me to believe you thought the world might be flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back