Status
Not open for further replies.
We use goats to clear the under brush and land that's grown over with weeds and shit! It's a really easy natural cheep way to clear property I thinks it's filing awesome I use them myself in fact the place I just moved into wasn't kept mowed in town I tied one in front yard and one in back yard now I have nice yard front and back while I was at work they was cleaning my home hahahahaha win-win

Some trich shots from that $36 usb Microscope.

4-up on 4-10-17 at 6.44 PM #3.jpg
Photo on 4-11-17 at 9.20 AM.jpg
Photo on 4-13-17 at 7.19 PM.jpg
Photo on 4-13-17 at 7.31 PM.jpg

egh? lol must say when i lived in spain there was goats that the farmer would bring 2 eat ur grass and not even joking

Yeah..natural weed and feed machines..they eat the grass and poop out plant food...Perfect..:headbang:..

@Mossy cheers for the rep

@skuff..you are Welcome...:headbang:

We use goats to clear the under brush and land that's grown over with weeds and shit! It's a really easy natural cheep way to clear property I thinks it's filing awesome I use them myself in fact the place I just moved into wasn't kept mowed in town I tied one in front yard and one in back yard now I have nice yard front and back while I was at work they was cleaning my home hahahahaha win-win

Amen..:headbang:

Yeah not bad! Have to keep that in mind...i do already have a whack of seeds to grow
Dutch Passion Photos:
Think Fast
Frisian Duck
Blueberry
Frisian Dew
Durban Poison

DP Autos
Daiquiri Lime
Auto Ultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise
Awhite widow
Awhite widow CBD
Cinderella Jack
Glueberry OG
Auto Xtreme
Auto Mazar
Autoduck

Portal
Blackstone
Stone Dragon
Amber
Ruby

Fairy Stone
Sour Caramel
Sour Lemon
Sour Caramel
Sour D
amnesia Stone
Stone 99
Amnesia 99
Nashira

Sweet
Green Poison
Cream Caramel
Cream Mandarin Xl auto
Bloody Skunk auto

Dinafem:
Moby Dick XXL
AWW XXL
Blue Widow

Bomb Seeds
Atomic
Widow Bomb
Medi-bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (super silver haze)

You said your Indoor space is limited. Lets see what you can do with that Dutch Passion Auto Brooklyn Sunrise!!

Yeah..natural weed and feed machines..they eat the grass and poop out plant food...Perfect..:headbang:..

@skuff..you are Welcome...:headbang:

Amen..:headbang:
it was mad i lived up the campo (the hills) n was lying outside getting some sun n all off a sudden there was a massive rattle off bells n this old guy walking up ma drive with like 100 odd goats lol a was like wtf, n he said in spanish the landlord sent him 2 cut the grass with the goats (she ment maybe 5) not over 100 lol so he walked away n left a nice mess everywhere as he went lol man the smell was brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back