Status
Not open for further replies.
@rayuki - Jeez bud, so sorry to hear that....seriously our governments need to pullt thier heads from their asses and realize that canna is no the enemy. Good luck bud, all the best
how true you are about that my friend!!! I find it really stupid in some states you can grow other's ya can go to jail...it's stupid...and there's nothing to it, it's a plant!!! you need zero education in science or biology and can still grow it..Alcohol used be the same way once upon a time....they really need catch up with the times!

how true you are about that my friend!!! I find it really stupid in some states you can grow other's ya can go to jail...it's stupid...and there's nothing to it, it's a plant!!! you need zero education in science or biology and can still grow it..Alcohol used be the same way once upon a time....they really need catch up with the times!

Really its not just a plant...its medicine for masses. Even people that don't use it for physical problems, still use it for medicine for the soul. Weed makes this world a kinder, more loving place.....maybe thats what they DON'T want??

Really its not just a plant...its medicine for masses. Even people that don't use it for physical problems, still use it for medicine for the soul. Weed makes this world a kinder, more loving place.....maybe thats what they DON'T want??
well we both know they love Chaos, ability to take what's not theirs, etc...

so much profit for the Master's of War

I was gutted this morning, the majority of my mystery photo girl has moved down the road, and I'll be religated to the crap pile.... the genetics of the mystery girl gone forever, so fruity, so sweet and stony....

Wait... what's this? 1 seed? Yep... 1 I believe this is the universe telling me I need these genetics....
20171103_100111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back