Status
Not open for further replies.
sup stoners i hope were all doing well. not really getting much time to catch up on here these days it sucks : (
on the plus side though my jobs went tits up so im getting to do another grow : ) yaaaaaay : )
just finalising my strategies and decided i want to try find some easier to use, ph buffering, hydro nutes . anyone ever used them or spotted anyone doing so? @Ash-a-Ton @sanguine @witchyhour @derek420colorado got any suggestions for me?
i know the ionic line are fairly ph stable and get decent results but theyre just too cheap for me to trust. want something a bit more prestige for my premier photo grow : ) any siggestions be greatly appreciated folks : )

@EvilScotsman hearing some good reports about remo nutrients recently.
Or theres canna, shogun, house and garden and advanced.
I use general hydroponics- but theyve been taken over by monsanto who are meant to be a nasty crowd.
Or if you really want prestige go for aptus nutrients lol

sup stoners i hope were all doing well. not really getting much time to catch up on here these days it sucks : (
on the plus side though my jobs went tits up so im getting to do another grow : ) yaaaaaay : )
just finalising my strategies and decided i want to try find some easier to use, ph buffering, hydro nutes . anyone ever used them or spotted anyone doing so? @Ash-a-Ton @sanguine @witchyhour @derek420colorado got any suggestions for me?
i know the ionic line are fairly ph stable and get decent results but theyre just too cheap for me to trust. want something a bit more prestige for my premier photo grow : ) any siggestions be greatly appreciated folks : )

I like mine. I use Green Planet Hydro Fuel 2 part. Very stable, and a good company that stands up for legalization. I also use additives from a variety of brands, but for base nutes, GP has done me well. Certainly a big step up from FoxF. GP hardly leaves any residue or salts behind, I believe that is proof that they fully chelate what they can, there is little waste, and high quality inputs.

8zrwy4h.jpg

Hahaha noooo you can't be but your landscape is so peaceful looking it has got to be so peaceful there. Here it's cars trains horns, crack heads lol so busy makes you nervous all the time that's why I always like to see your pictures ✌️
over 200 air miles to nearest horns honking, lots of environmental peace over time has contributed to my inner peace

Hey guys, Here are few group shot's of my Duurty Magic & Dragon Queen's AT day 20.. I'm happy to say out of 2 reg Dragon Queen seeds germinated I ended up with 2 female's:d5: The Duurty's were fem's.. I'm super happy how far ahead these girl's are for their age of just 20 days old. Enjoy!:headbang::pop::thumbsup::pass::pighug:
upload_2017-11-3_12-20-19.jpeg

upload_2017-11-3_12-21-14.jpeg

upload_2017-11-3_12-22-9.jpeg
:thumbsup:

Hey guys just thought I'd give a heads up i wont be around much anymore. Got raided this morning. I've grown to love this place and all you guys and gal's on this journey and i appreciate everyone helping me along the way,
wish you all the best.
Ray

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that. Take care, at least until everybody's garden includes cannabis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back