Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dead, and back to growing.
Oh, yeah, blind as a freacking bat:smoking:
I'll never stop making meds. Missd you all so bad :bighug:(Rosa is helping me here :)

Hey Redneck Glad your back to the family . Sorry to hear about your eyesight . I hope it's not permanent and you have a chance at recovery . All the best .

Hey guys just thought I'd give a heads up i wont be around much anymore. Got raided this morning. I've grown to love this place and all you guys and gal's on this journey and i appreciate everyone helping me along the way,
wish you all the best.
Ray

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sorry about your luck Ray. Don't be shy keep in contact . Somebody here may have suffered the same consequences and can offer up some help or advice . We're here for moral support as well as grower support . Keep an look out for karma for the scum that turned you in . All the best . :thumbsup:

Hey Redneck Glad your back to the family . Sorry to hear about your eyesight . I hope it's not permanent and you have a chance at recovery . All the best .
no worrriies, Brother. And tjhank you. Its prettty prmanent, so the docs say, but poo happens:smoking:
Gla to be back with family:pighug:

Good Morning A.F.N. T.G.I.F . for the working crew . I have a Doctors appointment this a.m. Love my doctor she keeps a close eye on me . :thumbsup:

Evening stoners.

@rayuki, sucks to hear about your visitors. Don't get rid of anything to soon, stash it for now and pull it out when the dust has settled. It will be interesting to find out how they knew.

Now halloween has passed, there was some incredibly carved pumpkins but for realism I think @bushmasterar15 takes the cake with his entry. Old shrivelled, sunken and mouldy. The mould took them to the next level.

On another note. I did not think much of her, but hearing the backyard sessions has changed that.

Last edited:
Definitely a Chevy guy. I will nvr buy another Ford, my three experiences with Ford have all been terrible. I love my truck, her name is Barley. Her first life was as a Washington State horse and straw hauler. 88 1 ton (non-dually) C3500 Silverado. I just put a crate engine in her last Spring, and she's getting a fancy paint job now too. She is almost fully restored.

A lot of people think I'm nuts for putting the money into it. It is hard to insure, because it's not collectable. But the work it does cannot be replaced by newer trucks for anywhere near the lower cost of restoration.

I have had almost the exact opposite luck with Ford.. Driving my 3rd Ranger (first 1 was not 4wd and was super basic transportation, 2nd I traded in for an F150).. I put 140k miles on the F150 with the only issue having been a small wiring gremlin that I fixed in the driveway with some tape and wire loom.. I got rid of the F150 because I was commuting over 120 miles a day, some times 7 days a week, and the gas money was killing me!!! I wish I still had that truck; most reliable vehicle I ever owned.. My Mustangs were pretty solid too, especially with the abuse they took!!! My first car was a GM and my parents had had a couple GM products over the years, but they always somehow didn't work out.. I've had a lot of cars in my relatively short life (17 cars/trucks, 1 motorcycle), as I used to be a mechanic and would buy cheap cars and fix them up.. Now, as I've gotten older and my body doesn't appreciate crawling underneath something for hours on end, I prefer reliability and such.. My next vehicle, will hopefully be one of the last vehicles I'll ever own.. Hopefully... lol

In other news.. It's fucking Friday... This week sorta dragged on quite a bit.. A couple plants are starting to show signs of deficiencies, but I think some of it has to do with a little lower pH than I'd like.. Some of the affected pots are in the low 6.3-6.5 range, so instead of trying to add lime now, I may add some liquid silica to the water, as I had learned that trick in hydro that if you don't wanna add a lot of "pH UP", add some extra silica and it should bring it back up..

20171103_051703.jpg
20171103_051735.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back