Status
Not open for further replies.
So after further review on the play I discovered my girls were suffering from multiple issues all of which have been addressed by their feedings as I’ve discussed in my journal. Now for the conclusion on the review: not watering or feeding enough. Going 4-5 days in between is too long to wait and it’s only because I thought I should go by the wait til it’s dry not moist well I’m gonna step it up to every 2-3 days now more than likely 2 because they both drank damn near a gallon each before I seen any real run off, maybe now I’ve learned this they begin to really blow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn!, I would be ecstatic!, and look at those rock'n stalks!
Yeah, they look pretty decent for their age don't they? I'm super happy how they looking...even I had run into mag def along with unknown ph issue, that was taking care of quickly,but still managed damage a few of leaves, no big deal though, many of them will be off soon enough.. they sure look healthy :)

Yeah, they look pretty decent for their age don't they? I'm super happy how they looking...even I had run into mag def along with unknown ph issue, that was taking care of quickly,but still managed damage a few of leaves, no big deal though, many of them will be off soon enough.. they sure look healthy :)
Oh, I forgot mention, coz I had mentioned in journal but the dragon's grew little over 3inches in 30something hours, thats pretty impressive growth! last plant I had grow at that rate of speed was that critical+2.0 auto I did hahahaha

Yep @bushmasterar15 ! Just woke up up this morning and my feelings are completely different, fell free and relaxed! Have a nice day bush!
Well if you ever have any questions about e-cigs go ahead and ask. I've been doing this for 6 years now. I have some collectible mods to the new fangled ones. It can get quite confusing at times with everything out there.

Hello and Good Day to everyone here at AFN. I'm trying to be in a happy mood but this shooting pain is taking it's toll on me for now. I'll be back on later but wanted to stop by and say Hi.

Great Job to all that were hanging out and spreading the Halloweed Cheer.
a2ac31d16cf8aefed1743fd807cf9514.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back