Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171101_143055.jpg

Dammmm and only cost me shipping!
I'm not sure I will ever use it cause I'm gonna use roots organic nutes and feeds my next grow. But they send a shit ton for samples lol
If anyone knows much about these nutes let me know I may use these on one plant just to see the difference if any from what I plan to use

View attachment 823308
Dammmm and only cost me shipping!
I'm not sure I will ever use it cause I'm gonna use roots organic nutes and feeds my next grow. But they send a shit ton for samples lol
If anyone knows much about these nutes let me know I may use these on one plant just to see the difference if any from what I plan to use

nice score. Those look pretty big for samples.

Definitely a Chevy guy. I will nvr buy another Ford, my three experiences with Ford have all been terrible. I love my truck, her name is Barley. Her first life was as a Washington State horse and straw hauler. 88 1 ton (non-dually) C3500 Silverado. I just put a crate engine in her last Spring, and she's getting a fancy paint job now too. She is almost fully restored.

A lot of people think I'm nuts for putting the money into it. It is hard to insure, because it's not collectable. But the work it does cannot be replaced by newer trucks for anywhere near the lower cost of restoration.

Hello and Good Day to everyone here at AFN. I'm trying to be in a happy mood but this shooting pain is taking it's toll on me for now. I'll be back on later but wanted to stop by and say Hi.

Great Job to all that were hanging out and spreading the Halloweed Cheer.
View attachment 823301
be well ar15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back