Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy have ya seen how my Dragon Queen & Duurty Magic's are coming a long at day 16?? My Dragon's done passed the Duurty's out,even though they started behind them and passed out in big way also!!! I think they look pretty good for only day 16...they very far ahead for their age.. ;) :d5::thumbsup::pop::pass:

View attachment 822732these are from yesterday 10/30 at day 16....:headbang:

They Look Spot On to me @Unique ..many Dragons together is called a Clan..you have your own Dragon Clan...:dragon4:

I think what they mean is new colour to their sugar black rose strain.

Damn...:shrug:..I wanted to see new colours...:biggrin:

Have you ever ran any Delicious mossy?

I've run plenty Delicious...:biggrin:..just not one Named Delicious...:d5:

@Mossy
You say something bout badgers.
:D

Yup..fill in your Top 3 bud and 1 worst bud of 2017..tag me into the post and I'll badge you up...badge come with 100 Plus Rep points too...:biggrin:..in here....

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/live-stoners-best-and-worst-bud-2017.62118/

Flipping strange dog....:crying:

Bwahah - The last time i went to a party .... they were dancing the macarena!! :rofl: ... I think I'll stay at home with a nice cup of tea (gin) and pretend I'm not in!

.... or send this child to answer the door! (not mine obvs! lol)

halloween-costumes-for-kids-33.jpg

:bighug:

Good morning and Happy Halloween stoners . Hope everyone has enough weed and candy on stand by :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Would you Trust a Stoner with the Candy stash @710Dabz ...?...:pie:...the kids would be awfully disappointed..

Happy HalloWEED stoners...
Some pumpkin carving and games with the kiddies later and then......View attachment 822740

Happy Halloween @Duggy :bighug:

Last edited:
@Mossy That one is easy. Unfortunate i had to get new phone and erase other phone. So pics are buried in threads. Ill dig em if i have to.

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fav home grown toke of 17.
Skylar white.
Not for her high. But for her smell and unique flavor. Almost a Watermelon fuel. Very very sweet

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] fav. Heisenberg special. Had a funky lemon hashy cheesy funk funk to it. And was a hefty yeilder.

Worst plant was my 1st mbap
I failed horrendously on it. It died a week into flower lol.
Since that was my worst i used it for my comp plant and made sure to get that mbap grow in. Only had room for 1 seed. Looks like i picked the right seed lol.

Haha yeah! That little sucker came right up beside my boat so close i could have reached in the water and grabbed him! Honestly i hope the little guy is okay...i caught a huge northern pike just 50 yards from that location.
View attachment 822791
When ever you want to take me trolling. Just pm me. Ill quit life and be there

When ever you want to take me trolling. Just pm me. Ill quit life and be there

If you ever get a chance to come to north central canada to fish do it!! Its amazing country and excellent fishing!! We mostly cast lines with large crankbaits(rapala) for pike....our pike fishing saying is "Its only a good day of pike fishing if one of us comes home bloody!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back