Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah! That little sucker came right up beside my boat so close i could have reached in the water and grabbed him! Honestly i hope the little guy is okay...i caught a huge northern pike just 50 yards from that location.
View attachment 822791

Gawd..that fish is a [HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG]..Wow..:jawdrop:

@Mossy That one is easy. Unfortunate i had to get new phone and erase other phone. So pics are buried in threads. Ill dig em if i have to.

No Probs @Ash-a-Ton ..we don't need pictures..:yeah:..just the names so if any noobs come in and Ask we can Link them to it..:headbang:

IMG_1129.JPG

If you ever get a chance to come to north central canada to fish do it!! Its amazing country and excellent fishing!! We mostly cast lines with large crankbaits(rapala) for pike....our pike fishing saying is "Its only a good day of pike fishing if one of us comes home bloody!" :D
Sounds like striper fishing down south. 8 inch cranks with treble hooks all over. When i was young i buried one in my uncles arm. All 3 sets of hooks lol. At least 2 points from each hook. Like 12 yrs old. Going for the super cast. That cast ended the day lol

I'll be running her outdoors, so my journal will not start until April the 1st...i'll try to remember, but i barely remember yesterday! :D

Watch for the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle2018[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:

@Mossy
You say something bout badgers.
:D

:biggrin:

or send this child to answer the door! (not mine obvs! lol)

halloween-costumes-for-kids-33.jpg

Gawd..just realised that is an arm...I Thought it was an chocky ice cream...:crying:

Firing up a vape of Moby Dick XXL auto..nice!

I'm on Giggle Juice....:smoker:..you know those girls I didn't like the Look of....:biggrin:..they Smoke like a Dream...

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fav home grown toke of 17.
Skylar white.
Not for her high. But for her smell and unique flavor. Almost a Watermelon fuel. Very very sweet

It Sounds Good...i tend to like the sweeties...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] fav. Heisenberg special. Had a funky lemon hashy cheesy funk funk to it. And was a hefty yeilder.

Love Lemons in all their guises....:headbang:

Worst plant was my 1st mbap
I failed horrendously on it. It died a week into flower lol.

Wow..that IS unusual...:headbang:..indoor...?

We've had a hard season on the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] 2017..Lots of plants went down to mold..bad season.

Sounds like striper fishing down south. 8 inch cranks with treble hooks all over. When i was young i buried one in my uncles arm. All 3 sets of hooks lol. At least 2 points from each hook. Like 12 yrs old. Going for the super cast. That cast ended the day lol

Ouch!! I once got a bomber long a crankbait(6") treble buried in the top of my finger(in the bone under the nail). It took 3 doctors to pull it out with pliers, 2 doctors had to apply down pressure enough so the doc with pliers wouldnt break my finger trying to pull it out..i was pissed because it ruined my day of fishing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back