Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch for the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle2018[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:

:biggrin:

Gawd..just realised that is an arm...I Thought it was an chocky ice cream...:crying:

I'm on Giggle Juice....:smoker:..you know those girls I didn't like the Look of....:biggrin:..they Smoke like a Dream...

It Sounds Good...i tend to like the sweeties...:headbang:

Love Lemons in all their guises....:headbang:

Wow..that IS unusual...:headbang:..indoor...?

We've had a hard season on the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] 2017..Lots of plants went down to mold..bad season.
Yeah. Was a hybrid dwc trial. Roots pretty much went bad. My fault lol. Not the plants fault.

Thinking of some drastic changes to the ruleset...it won't be so much of a mass growofff/journal, but it will be more of a "Best of your garden" competition. I have a bunch of rules in my mind which should make it go smooth.

Excellent..:headbang:..we've had an Amazing year to Learn on the Battles...Next year should be Epic..:amazon:

Yeah. Was a hybrid dwc trial. Roots pretty much went bad. My fault lol. Not the plants fault.

You mean you Murdered her............:jawdrop:.....?

Your badge should turn up soon...but as you have a full set you'll need to go to your profile to Spin it in..:headbang:

Excellent..:headbang:..we've had an Amazing year to Learn on the Battles...Next year should be Epic..:amazon:

I am going to tag all of the entrants(completed and disqualified) of the contest and get their input on new proposed rules, and also want to hear their ideas for new rules. Yes...its going to be awesome indeed!!

6 feet in length fox snake
View attachment 822823
these are my babies
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG

2 @ 9f and 1 @ 7f

I am going to tag all of the entrants(completed and disqualified) of the contest and get their input on new proposed rules, and also want to hear their ideas for new rules. Yes...its going to be awesome indeed!!

Best way to Do it....also see if some of the Finishers will step up to give you a hand running it in 2018...:headbang:..can't have too much Help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back