Status
Not open for further replies.
his strain is also very resistant to mould and pests, as we were saying, generally very easy to grow and very appreciative

She Sounds like my kind of girl too....:headbang:

a new pallet of colours,

That's got me intrigued...what New colours could they have...?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AFN

:woohoo:

giphy.gif

Happy Halloween @blue :bighug:..you Partying tonight or are the girls too small for it..?

Only strain I wouldn't regrow(outdoors) is Bomb Atomic....too late on the flower trigger and prone to mold.

Favorites:
1 Fruity Chronic Juice (white widow X chronic)
2 Green Poison - prone to mold, but awesome toke.
3 Widowbomb - a bit prone to mold, but awesome toke and rock hard buds out of limited light deserves a regrow!

That just got you the LS Halloween Party badge..like the one I'm wearing....................:headbang:..it will turn up shortly

@Mossy have ya seen how my Dragon Queen & Duurty Magic's are coming a long at day 16?? My Dragon's done passed the Duurty's out,even though they started behind them and passed out in big way also!!! I think they look pretty good for only day 16...they very far ahead for their age.. ;) :d5::thumbsup::pop::pass:
upload_2017-10-31_10-54-46.jpeg
these are from yesterday 10/30 at day 16....:headbang:

She Sounds like my kind of girl too....:headbang:

That's got me intrigued...what New colours could they have...?

Happy Halloween @blue :bighug:..you Partying tonight or are the girls too small for it..?

That just got you the LS Halloween Party badge..like the one I'm wearing....................:headbang:..it will turn up shortly

Have you ever ran any Delicious mossy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back