Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Hobbes nice to see your smiling face . Slumming are we . :biggrin:

Don't tease me, you know I love taffy and have like 2 teeth left in my mouth.

And I'm actually in the process of moving house... so when you cheeky bastards are done with those morning bowls, remember to treat all boxes and totes as if they are fragile (fragile... it must be Italian!) I'll be supervising from a lawn chair with a hard lemonade reminding you guys to take breaks but not too many breaks. :cheers::pighug:

@1939bear you much into edibles? I hit that store with my shiny new med card.. man I shouldn't be allowed in a place like that.. I bought some 20mg beef jerky, some 10mg hard candy an 1/8 of tangerine dream and the guy says did she tell you about the new client discount on Oz's... I said no how much of a discount.. needless to say... I bought an oz too.. Kosher Kush well 35 grams is what I got.$170. Normally I never buy weed but I wanted to try it.. strongest strain they had at 26.45% . It's not too bad but I like what I grow better..

And I'm actually in the process of moving house... so when you cheeky bastards are done with those morning bowls, remember to treat all boxes and totes as if they are fragile (fragile... it must be Italian!) I'll be supervising from a lawn chair with a hard lemonade reminding you guys to take breaks but not too many breaks. :cheers::pighug:
Gotcha beat I have 6 teeth that is and none of them are wisdom teeth . :biggrin: I do not envy you with the moving the idea terrorizes me . I hope you got some young bucks to help . :thumbsup:

better off purchasing sativa ... all you get is indica elsewhere really

choke you out too much or what?
No it was good.. no choke good buzz but I can't see paying dispensary prices for it.. I haven't hit the tangerine dream yet.. I just wanted to try it out.. $40 for an 1/8 is plain retarded though

Good luck on the move man, I'd really love to help but... I gotta save up my energy in case I move

@1939bear you much into edibles? I hit that store with my shiny new med card.. man I shouldn't be allowed in a place like that.. I bought some 20mg beef jerky, some 10mg hard candy an 1/8 of tangerine dream and the guy says did she tell you about the new client discount on Oz's... I said no how much of a discount.. needless to say... I bought an oz too.. Kosher Kush well 35 grams is what I got.$170. Normally I never buy weed but I wanted to try it.. strongest strain they had at 26.45% . It's not too bad but I like what I grow better..
The gal at the head shop near me gave me some homemade cookies and candy for the landlady, she didn't like them and gave them to me . Not bad bud they were mostly cbd . I'm too lazy to make edibles for myself . All the extractions and edibles are sold in B.C . we're a little behind in Ont. :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back