Status
Not open for further replies.
some people just cant get it.... (growing) I don't understand how... but some just cant do it.
but the price is a joke no doubt.. I say fuck taxes just make them use a percentage of earnings to do good.. cause GOV. 'll just pocket it
use the pot money to pay for welfare people.. and give everyone a break
give the welfare people jobs harvesting lmao even better

No it was good.. no choke good buzz but I can't see paying dispensary prices for it.. I haven't hit the tangerine dream yet.. I just wanted to try it out.. $40 for an 1/8 is plain retarded though
yeah 40 an 1/8 is crazy, I find it hard to buy at dispensary. I can't see paying them insane prices for so-so smoke. I prefer smoke what I grow, pretty much last few years I supply myself so I don't have to pay them extortion prices!

I easily blow through several 1/8's a day , actually am not even sure what an 1/8 looks like anymore. lmao and that's true!
I burned half a joint on the way to the docs. Stopped in the dispensary, burned an entire joint on the ride home(15min) ate 2 candies and smoked a joint of the kosher Kush, had some supper then smoked another joint before bed.. I woke up feeling like a million dollar loan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back