Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't like the saturated soil. Almost died. "She was bigger than the other"
So I had to remove to soil and most her roots. Planted in grow stones. Dwc only now in her. She lived. Seriously stunted.
But she will have a few nugs. And I saved her. So that's a win imo being a new grower. I was ready to kick her. But got convinced to try to save her and learn. Glad I did.
@mohawk warrior and @derek420colorado insisted I try lol. Not in a rush to pack my tent with babies yet. So why not try. To my surprise and a few days she is back to budding.

I just cut off most of my damage, mine started drinking real heavy, like 2 gallons a day and the I couldn't keep the pH up, it was dipping down as far as 5.3 by the time I could get home from work..... It seems better now, she's stabilized again, but I had to de-foliate her a good bit.

They bounce back, they always do.

Now that's one very dark bud . :thumbsup:
DSCN1302.JPG

I went to the doc last night for my mmmp recert. I was happy to see the price went down. $145 isn't that bad. Found out there's a new dispensary type store right next to the docs as well... So I didn't "save" any monies

Last edited:
I went to the doc last night for my mmmp recert. I was happy to see he price went down. $145 isn't that bad. Found out there's a new dispensary type store right next to the docs as well... So I didn't "save" any monies
Not trying to be a smart ass but ours is covered by the Province of Ontario ( OHIP ) but I wouldn't tell Donald . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back