Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170626_192925.jpg
IMG_20170626_192935.jpg

Morning Stoners! Hi there Ashton!

Good Morning brothers and sisters!!!!!!

Nice Mug.

@archie gemmill here's my cuppa this morning.. Cigarillo filled w/ all of my flavors of bud.. I had ground up a little too much to fit in the blunt the other day, so I kept the salad, and damn, does it taste good..
View attachment 771744

Mornin Archie. Enjoy the salad. My GF took the three varieties I gave her and mixed em up, I just shook my head and probly let out a bit of side-eye.....

My beard is an official force now. Had to move my little grill out of the rain. Fire flared up. Singed my beard good.
Saved my face from sure 3rd degree burns. But. The beard is virtually unscathed.
Formidable beard indeed. Won vs fire lol.

Don't let Chuck Norris know about it, he'll hunt your ass down!

Morning Stoners! Hi there Ashton!

Mornin Archie. Enjoy the salad. My GF took the three varieties I gave her and mixed em up, I just shook my head and probly let out a bit of side-eye.....

Don't let Chuck Norris know about it, he'll hunt your ass down!
My beard is riding a confidence wave. Thinks it's ready for Chuck. Lol.

Never. But my sugar habits. . . That would not surprise me.
Hell my water source is mt dew mostly lol.
But definitely not something that has happened before.
But that's a possibility that is valid and makes sense.
And I'll tell ya right now. I won't be making no switch to diet. I'd give up soda before diet soda. That stuff is gross lol.
That's like commercial brick weed of soda. No going back to that. Lol
Get tested if you have any suspicions the consequences are deadly . :nono:

@green genes that plant you posted with the cat last night is killer

Dude that cat just stunk up the whole kitchen! I gotta move her litter somewhere else! For a tiny thing that only eats a few ounces a day she makes big lots of litter.

_IGP0860.JPG

whats up with the freaky one? Is that lime gravel in the top?
Didn't like the saturated soil. Almost died. "She was bigger than the other"
So I had to remove to soil and most her roots. Planted in grow stones. Dwc only now in her. She lived. Seriously stunted.
But she will have a few nugs. And I saved her. So that's a win imo being a new grower. I was ready to kick her. But got convinced to try to save her and learn. Glad I did.
@mohawk warrior and @derek420colorado insisted I try lol. Not in a rush to pack my tent with babies yet. So why not try. To my surprise and a few days she is back to budding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back