Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say that are famous mug, shirt, mouse/dab pad makin @Rebel did bring a smile to me over this crappy time I've been having. It's going to
go awesome with my Father's day gifts my kids got me. Can't wait to show it off unless @Rebel has put up some pics already. Thanks again
download (5).jpg
Rebel

I just have to say that are famous mug, shirt, mouse/dab pad makin @Rebel did bring a smile to me over this crappy time I've been having. It's going to
go awesome with my Father's day gifts my kids got me. Can't wait to show it off unless @Rebel has put up some pics already. Thanks again
View attachment 771720 Rebel

So glad to hear it! Can't wait for it to be in your hands man... :pass: Thanks again my friend!

@Rebel From the deer incident I posted about last night, you should see the deer :wall::poof::deadhorse:<--deer
Hope you atleast were able to get the deer and make some venison jerky, steaks and roasts outta it. I've hit an elk once. It ran across the road in front of me and then as I was coming up closer it decided to run right back at my truck. I can say that my chevy 2500hd didn't get any damage but I sent the elk down the road 40ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back