Status
Not open for further replies.
I easily blow through several 1/8's a day , actually am not even sure what an 1/8 looks like anymore. lmao and that's true!
I say let them charge as much as they want. What you say that's crazy !! The more they charge the more people will grow there own expanding market for goods and services , increasing jobs and all illegally . Think about it . :biggrin:

I burned half a joint on the way to the docs. Stopped in the dispensary, burned an entire joint on the ride home(15min) ate 2 candies and smoked a joint of the kosher Kush, had some supper then smoked another joint before bed.. I woke up feeling like a million dollar loan...
interesting.... bahahaah:crying:

I burned half a joint on the way to the docs. Stopped in the dispensary, burned an entire joint on the ride home(15min) ate 2 candies and smoked a joint of the kosher Kush, had some supper then smoked another joint before bed.. I woke up feeling like a million dollar loan...
I had 1 joint and several bowls this morning already :D

I say let them charge as much as they want. What you say that's crazy !! The more they charge the more people will grow there own expanding market for goods and services , increasing jobs and all illegally . Think about it . :biggrin:
they can charge whatever they like really, since I am not a buyer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back