Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ran the remo Nutrient line it produced some of the tastiest bud I have ever grown. There calculator is just about spot on for auto's IMO. I grew this C4 with it. I will be running it again next round
IMG_4930.JPG

We don't sell from our website. It pisses off the stores and we lose business. We sell direct to legal commercial facilities but they need to be dealing with quantities larger than what a store would be willing or able to bring in, and we have purchase minimums.

We are in Europe right now. Easy Grow in the UK bottles our products and sells to EU distributors. You can find our known retailers here: www.remonutrients.com/find-retailer
Dang, I hate finding retailers online. They always mark up everything, which I don't mind if they are reputable. No online direct. :yoinks:

Hello Joel. What made you decide to get into the nutrient business?
I married Remo's daughter ;)

Honestly, in Canada the production side of things is being dominated by large public companies with 1000,000 sqft+ gardens. We couldn't compete against this kind of money (we're just a small family business) so we picked a business that would be able to assist these gardens with succeeding. The legal market is so immature right now so we felt it was best for these big companies to take all of the fire first, and if we see one that looks like we could work with them, then we'd consider what options we have. Nutrients are a lot less stressful too...

I'm Remo's son-in-law. I honestly don't have time to work in the garden but I've got about 8 years under my belt and have worked in every level of growing with Remo for years. When he needs a hand, I jump in...
thats awsome joel

Sort of....

Remo doesn't typically grow auto's because they don't grow to the size he would be looking for (8-10 feet). I wanted to make sure that we had this side covered and through the 2 years we've been operating, about 10 auto's have been grown to both dial in our recommendations for autoflowers and to see whether adding or substituting ingredients would have an effect on the end results. We get all of the same ingredients, all of the time, but sometimes we're forced to buy different brands and we want to make sure EVERYTHING is the same, all of the time.
Is your nutrient schedule designed for photos or is it suitable for autos as well . I'v been using it on my autos for a while .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back