Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the goal brother. The more complicated it becomes, the less fun it is. Conversely, if you're growing in 1,000,000 sq/ft of greenhouse, you also don't want "complicated".

Exactly why I chose your brand, took some thinking and research and watching plenty of the man him self... I totally get what your trying to do.

Do you help out in the Garden Joel, and if you do got any pro hacks?

Do you sell directly from your website? Are they available in Europe?
We don't sell from our website. It pisses off the stores and we lose business. We sell direct to legal commercial facilities but they need to be dealing with quantities larger than what a store would be willing or able to bring in, and we have purchase minimums.

We are in Europe right now. Easy Grow in the UK bottles our products and sells to EU distributors. You can find our known retailers here: www.remonutrients.com/find-retailer

We don't sell from our website. It pisses off the stores and we lose business. We sell direct to legal commercial facilities but they need to be dealing with quantities larger than what a store would be willing or able to bring in, and we have purchase minimums.

We are in Europe right now. Easy Grow in the UK bottles our products and sells to EU distributors. You can find our known retailers here: www.remonutrients.com/find-retailer
Perfect! Thanks

Exactly why I chose your brand, took some thinking and research and watching plenty of the man him self... I totally get what your trying to do.

Do you help out in the Garden Joel, and if you do got any pro hacks?
I'm Remo's son-in-law. I honestly don't have time to work in the garden but I've got about 8 years under my belt and have worked in every level of growing with Remo for years. When he needs a hand, I jump in...

give them a nudge to offer more full range packs in 4 and 5ltr and not just the singles ;) :thumbsup:... please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back