Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Remo's son-in-law. I honestly don't have time to work in the garden but I've got about 8 years under my belt and have worked in every level of growing with Remo for years. When he needs a hand, I jump in...
41dde75987705fbf0a2325522c6a5119.gif

joel would it be possible to make a feed guide for autos am sure loads would appreciate it
You can use the exact same feed chart. The only difference is your plant tells YOU when you're flowering. Run the veg formula until your first set of pistils (the white hairs that indicate that flowers are coming), then switch to the flower formula immediately after.

I'm Remo's son-in-law. I honestly don't have time to work in the garden but I've got about 8 years under my belt and have worked in every level of growing with Remo for years. When he needs a hand, I jump in...

now I have to know did you par take in the Jamaica half pound joint ?

You can use the exact same feed chart. The only difference is your plant tells YOU when you're flowering. Run the veg formula until your first set of pistils (the white hairs that indicate that flowers are coming), then switch to the flower formula immediately after.

thanks for that, was about to ask that one

You may have missed my question.. I have your line in the original box and it is inside my house I will start growing again in September.. what are the storage recommendations and what is the shelf life?

I've used the plant magic stuff before...seemed to work, I've had nothing to compare it to though
was the growth technology one i was looking at mate. sure ive heard of it on here but my memories that bad it couldve been anythin lol. never used it last time, or any enzymes and got on fine but want to add both this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back