Status
Not open for further replies.
I married Remo's daughter ;)

Honestly, in Canada the production side of things is being dominated by large public companies with 1000,000 sqft+ gardens. We couldn't compete against this kind of money (we're just a small family business) so we picked a business that would be able to assist these gardens with succeeding. The legal market is so immature right now so we felt it was best for these big companies to take all of the fire first, and if we see one that looks like we could work with them, then we'd consider what options we have. Nutrients are a lot less stressful too...
I am so happy for you I love it when a small Canadian company takes a chance. I knew almost two years ago you would be a perfect fit for AFN

@RemoNutrients .. I gotta drop the ? Of the hour .. Tell us about the Remo/Chemo and the work with @Dinafem-Mark
We've been friends with those guys for years. When we attend Spannabis, we always make a point of getting together with them and shooting some video. We wanted to get our name into the genetics side of things and we had a couple of really good strains that we're working with (years of selective breeding and cloning). I can't go into detail on how we made this work but I can confirm that this IS our strain of chemo kush and Dinafem in fact, does have seeds of this variety.

You can use the exact same feed chart. The only difference is your plant tells YOU when you're flowering. Run the veg formula until your first set of pistils (the white hairs that indicate that flowers are coming), then switch to the flower formula immediately after.
Joel @RemoNutrients , even if pistils show at 14 days??

picture2life_41410_original (1)_original (1)_original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back