Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain to the masses why you feel you do not need a enzyme product or a silica based product? I hope I stated the question correctly.

greetings @RemoNutrients , your system is way impressive, if i wasn't old school dirtbag composter I'd be trying your stuff. Pretty hard to argue with success , growers here are growing very well behind your products! I'm fascinated by 'Candy", could you tells about it, thanks
3 kinds of refined sugar, humic acid, and 15 amino acids for stronger growth and flavor enhancement. It's a 0-0-0 so you don't have to worry about it burning things. Gives your plants extra density and a sweet funky flavor.

Jordan of the Island, a local breeder from Vancouver Island BC has a Sweet Skunk called "Island Sweet Skunk" that is my absolute FAV. It looks like shit (airy) and has scraggly buds but it tastes like lavender and lemons. Not a lot of growers grow it because it has a long flowering time and the buds don't look as good as a kush. *shrug*
Mmm sounds nice im a huge fan of skunk im a huge fan of cheese blue cheese is my fav so similar to a sweet skunk

picture2life_41410_original (1)_original (1)_original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back