Status
Not open for further replies.
@RemoNutrients , Joel, were autoflower plants used during R&D to create the feed schedule ?

Sort of....

Remo doesn't typically grow auto's because they don't grow to the size he would be looking for (8-10 feet). I wanted to make sure that we had this side covered and through the 2 years we've been operating, about 10 auto's have been grown to both dial in our recommendations for autoflowers and to see whether adding or substituting ingredients would have an effect on the end results. We get all of the same ingredients, all of the time, but sometimes we're forced to buy different brands and we want to make sure EVERYTHING is the same, all of the time.

@RemoNutrients
Hey joel
I'm on my first coco grow and i must say Remo is making the transition from soil super easy. I'm following the calculator and every thing is spot on, its making the grow really relaxing... just want to give you guys a massive thumbs up :thumbsup:
That's the goal brother. The more complicated it becomes, the less fun it is. Conversely, if you're growing in 1,000,000 sq/ft of greenhouse, you also don't want "complicated".

joel would it be possible to make a feed guide for autos am sure loads would appreciate it

picture2life_70987_original (1)_original (1)_original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back