Status
Not open for further replies.
Our line is an organic synthetic blend (hybrid system). Synthetics leave too much salt residue and organics tend to have a high heavy metal content. In order to keep up with the new market, we had to try and tame both beasts and offer something that both the skilled grower and university educated scientist could stand behind. I'm happy with what we've been able to create!
That sounds right up my street the best of both worlds from what iv seen on afn has impressed me so im seriously considering a switch to remo

joel!!!! hows it goin buddy... pull up a chair... take a puff... relaxxx:pass:
hows it goin brahhhh?
is remo like an a&b solution ?

We're a 3 product, 2-part system. Instead of doubling up on your macro (grow and bloom), we use the same micro formula (vs veg micro and bloom micro) across the board and switch up the macros in veg and flower. MICRO-GROW for veg and MICRO-BLOOM for flower...

hi joel thanks for my supercharged kit from 420 day i still havent used it yet waiting on putting my tent back up

We're a 3 product, 2-part system. Instead of doubling up on your macro (grow and bloom), we use the same micro formula (vs veg micro and bloom micro) across the board and switch up the macros in veg and flower. MICRO-GROW for veg and MICRO-BLOOM for flower...
I currently use the same kinda system. Easy switch over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back