Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't ever stop growing.. I have to have at least one going.. it's all for the therapeutic value, you know..

Yeah, that might be my problem as well...I'll know next summer and will get back to you around that time...unless my habit completely shuts down my short term memory and it starts devouring the long term memory as well. In that case I trust you'll remind me. LOL
:pass:

Oh man, good luck to you there. Even the slightest break take its toll. No way I could afford my meds, + 25% overhead on every gram.
I ask no man for herb for my tea or my chalice

Nah! I meant I should have enough bud from two, maybe three consecutive harvests between September and May to help me through summer.

Im probably only going to grow a photo during the summer month, so when the lights come on it will be during the evening, during the day light will be off.
doubt I can get away with plants in summer too...

Unfortunately, growing weed outside is not an option for me.

:amazon:

I think I recall someone saying that strain was on racy side, if so that's one you'll want let go little extra time.

Anyone doing Mephisto skywalker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No rosin pressing?
People love it, so probably will try it some day. Can a person be sure they get the same as cold extraction in terms of cannabinoids? People keep pushing the boundaries, perhaps we will. Presses certainly don't require the same finances or licensing.

I love growing sweet seeds, this trainwreck one my very favorites of theirs, I hope test out their blowmind auto someday!

I am really excited to try out the toke on the sweets...so far they are impressing me bigtime!! Sweet Cream Caramel photo at day 79
IMG_5278.JPG

Sweet Green POison day 79
IMG_5283.JPG

Cream Mandarin at day 32
IMG_529299.jpg

Bloody Skunk day 32
IMG_529199.jpg

I think I recall someone saying that strain was on racy side, if so that's one you'll want let go little extra time.
I been getting hell from everyone for letting em get too amber. People are looking for functioning smoke... I been aiming for couchlock. I like to be sedated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back