Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need any help, im always around

A diy would fit the bill, just to recapture the steam/alcohol.. But no closed loop yet...

.... Ive moved to the live extracts with full bud fresh cut and flash frozen.. I am going to push the alcohol for a second extraction.. I never run flower material twice, except for today, i will use the leftovers and do a second pull with 91% isoView attachment 769317
Have you gone through winterization tech? I remember seeing some wicked extractions with liquid propane and winterization. Clear as glass

Yeah ive been eyeing those red flowers from sweet seeds for a bit now. Would love to show off some dark red purple flower, they do get that wow factor.
I'd like to have some Sweet Seeds growing all the time.. I'm officially out of sweets.. well autos. I can't really justify buying any seeds, I probably have more than I could ever grow. I am going to try though

Have you gone through winterization tech? I remember seeing some wicked extractions with liquid propane and winterization. Clear as glass
I have not went as far as LP for winterization.. I have winterized in the freezer with not so grwat results, just not cold enough.. I try to keep things simple so that anybody can do it if they wish, just a few simple tools that are already in the house.. Bam.. Waxology 101!!!

I'd like to have some Sweet Seeds growing all the time.. I'm officially out of sweets.. well autos. I can't really justify buying any seeds, I probably have more than I could ever grow. I am going to try though
AGREEd.... I can't justify anymore, until i actually start putting them into the ground! Will grab some Glue Gold form the lluminautos drop. Can't really pass up a mephisto genetic with GG4 in there. So that puts, the sweetseeds order next year at the earliest now.

I would like to get into CO2 extraction in the future
They can all give a killer product or complete crap, if I could, i would be doing co2 as well, for a living!!!! Or hexane... All i know is ive tried that B stuff at home, and its impossible to purge without a weeks time or spensive eq

I love growing sweet seeds, this trainwreck one my very favorites of theirs, I hope test out their blowmind auto someday!

I love growing sweet seeds, this trainwreck one my very favorites of theirs, I hope test out their blowmind auto someday!
I think I'm going to try Bigfoot next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back