Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethanol extraction/QWET method... The link in my sig has input from many members and sources.. Im slowin down in myold age( bwahaha) but i was running every ither week..
sweet will give it a read through! Only played one game with everclear extracts at home. Was successful, I used CBD dom Cannatonic flower, came out as a delicious oil'y goop!

as in your order through someone on here and you get freebies?
Yeah buddy, it might not say it anywhere but Mephisto is way generous with the freebies..

Helmet heads. do they fall off on their own?
Some do some need help. Before you do any helping squirt a couple drops of water on it and see if that helps soften it up

hey everyone. god ive had a hard time keeping up with all this recently. need to stop getting involved in so many different areas im just missing it all. just about got my grow room finished for next round. wich brings me to my point...
ive set my mate up with a grow aswell and just ordered 5 hubbabubbas from seedsman for 61 quid with a 5er for priority delivery so 66 quid all in and got....
2 jack herrer
2 ripleys og
and 2 amnezia haze FOR FREE!!
thats more than i ordered!!!
was gonna order direct from mephisto first but they were 8quid more and no freebies!! go seedsman though! will be my supplier from now on : )[/QUO I ordered 15 from Mephisto and got 20 free....I got 5 3packs with 2 extra in each one and a 10pack of heisenburg specials
hey everyone. god ive had a hard time keeping up with all this recently. need to stop getting involved in so many different areas im just missing it all. just about got my grow room finished for next round. wich brings me to my point...
ive set my mate up with a grow aswell and just ordered 5 hubbabubbas from seedsman for 61 quid with a 5er for priority delivery so 66 quid all in and got....
2 jack herrer
2 ripleys og
and 2 amnezia haze FOR FREE!!
thats more than i ordered!!!
was gonna order direct from mephisto first but they were 8quid more and no freebies!! go seedsman though! will be my supplier from now on : )
I ordered 15 from Mephisto and got 20 free....I got 5 3packs with 2 extra in each one and a 10pack of heisenburg specials

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

Giving one of my Devil Cream Auto's the chop toady. Fingers already smelling all grapey and yummy and only moved the plant a little to take pics so far. Going to be some good stink in the casa del Ozone today. :jointman:

dscn9505-jpg.769304

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back