Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

Giving one of my Devil Cream Auto's the chop toady. Fingers already smelling all grapey and yummy and only moved the plant a little to take pics so far. Going to be some good stink in the casa del Ozone today. :jointman:

dscn9505-jpg.769304
Morning! That is impressive man. My eyes are slits, is that a light purple?

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

Giving one of my Devil Cream Auto's the chop toady. Fingers already smelling all grapey and yummy and only moved the plant a little to take pics so far. Going to be some good stink in the casa del Ozone today. :jointman:

dscn9505-jpg.769304
That's a shrub dude!! I'm way happy with how mine came out.. I've grown Devil Cream twice now and its gotta be the biggest favorite in my crowd.. people just don't grow purple/black around here..So when it comes around it don't stay long.:slap: have a little

That's a shrub dude!! I'm way happy with how mine came out.. I've grown Devil Cream twice now and its gotta be the biggest favorite in my crowd.. people just don't grow purple/black around here..So when it comes around it don't stay long.:slap: have a little
Yeah ive been eyeing those red flowers from sweet seeds for a bit now. Would love to show off some dark red purple flower, they do get that wow factor.

sweet will give it a read through! Only played one game with everclear extracts at home. Was successful, I used CBD dom Cannatonic flower, came out as a delicious oil'y goop!
If you need any help, im always around

I am surprised that you don't have a closed loop system.
A diy would fit the bill, just to recapture the steam/alcohol.. But no closed loop yet...

.... Ive moved to the live extracts with full bud fresh cut and flash frozen.. I am going to push the alcohol for a second extraction.. I never run flower material twice, except for today, i will use the leftovers and do a second pull with 91% iso
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back