Status
Not open for further replies.
as in your order through someone on here and you get freebies? im confused mate its been a really long few days lol. got through to the final payment screen and hadnt been offered any so went elsewhere. cant believe what i got though, im well chuffed : ) dutch passion didnt even give me any iether when i spent 70 quid on a/u's : (
Mephisto will send you an email asking which payment method you prefer and you respond to that email.

20170622_014142.jpg

Last Night's munchies
Eggs cooked in Organic Coconut Oil. Ahhh what a treat that was.

as in your order through someone on here and you get freebies? im confused mate its been a really long few days lol. got through to the final payment screen and hadnt been offered any so went elsewhere. cant believe what i got though, im well chuffed : ) dutch passion didnt even give me any iether when i spent 70 quid on a/u's : (
nah sounds like he just orders from mephisto themselves no seedbank. http://www.mephistogenetics.com you can just order directly from them on the site; Mitch and the gang offer such a sweet deal with the ammount of freebie seeds based on your spend.

whoa, that looks like some fun extraction. What exactly is it?
Ethanol extraction/QWET method... The link in my sig has input from many members and sources.. Im slowin down in myold age( bwahaha) but i was running every ither week..

It is gonna be a task, but I think including an Ital meal in my menu at least once a week is actually going to be an improvement. I am just fixated on things like cheeseburgers and doritos some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back