Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a testament to what organics can do for you.Good job bud i am proud to call you my friend.A special shout out to our friend and mentor @eyes 0n fire.Without his help and extensive expertise in the field we could not grow such beautiful plants.Peace please
@Jraven Don't they look so good when they wake?? I know mine looks superb when lights come on, they also look great when lights on. They just standing high & proud when lights just come on and after 19hrs intense lighting they don't even start drooping!

Last edited:
That is a testament to what organics can do for you.Good job bud i am proud to call you my friend.A special shout out to our friend and mentor @eyes 0n fire.Without his help and extensive expertise in the field we could not grow such beautiful plants.Peace please

Absoluty the same for me. Switching to organics and reading through Eye's stuff really helped me get much better results. :greenthumb:

3 little vanilla ice

IMG_20170621_201450.jpg

hey guys/gals has anyone used a Nutrient called: Nectar for the Gods? I contacted the company and they willing send me the following items:
So we got it together and ran the freight quote and the freight came out to $29.00

Our sample cases come with a quart of Gaia, Medusa, Zeus, Demeter’s, Athena’s and Herculean Harvest. As well as an 8 ounce bottle of Khaos and Olympus up. It will also include a feeding schedule. I know that seems like an awesome deal, but I never used it before, has anyone?? I noticed this type of Nutrient does have an odor, that's another reason I ask, since maybe it might be too over-powering for inside grows or not?

hey guys/gals has anyone used a Nutrient called: Nectar for the Gods? I contacted the company and they willing send me the following items:
So we got it together and ran the freight quote and the freight came out to $29.00

Our sample cases come with a quart of Gaia, Medusa, Zeus, Demeter’s, Athena’s and Herculean Harvest. As well as an 8 ounce bottle of Khaos and Olympus up. It will also include a feeding schedule. I know that seems like an awesome deal, but I never used it before, has anyone?? I noticed this type of Nutrient does have an odor, that's another reason I ask, since maybe it might be too over-powering for inside grows or not?

Ive read lot of guys here use this fert...but i cannot think who at the moment

I know at least one person here uses it alone and gets great results. Too baked to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back