Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel may I have the [HASHTAG]#summersolstice[/HASHTAG] badge

thank you, I know you have been swamped

DSC_5576.jpg

I'd love to get an AC for the garage but I'm pulling all the amps I can.. I live in a piece of sh*t mobile home and the wiring just can't take anymore load
That's the sweet part of the heat pump water heater, you save money on heating water and cool without an additional AC. The best part is they are currently subsidized by the electric companies. Teh Wifes friend just had a $1,000.00 unit put in for the cost of just the state sales tax everything else was refunded. I can't get such a good deal but can get $400.00 back.

That's the sweet part of the heat pump water heater, you save money on heating water and cool without an additional AC. The best part is they are currently subsidized by the electric companies. Teh Wifes friend just had a $1,000.00 unit put in for the cost of just the state sales tax everything else was refunded. I can't get such a good deal but can get $400.00 back.
same thing with a/c's right now.. swap it to a new one (cause freeon22 is dead in 2020) and get a huge rebate back... but its done in july.. and everyones probably gonna miss it

is that a finch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back