Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided I won't be growing during summer anymore. My little cabinet just gets too hot and there's far more pests and such to worry about. If I time my grows right, I think I might be able to survive summer without having to buy my weed.
I probably won't ever stop growing.. I have to have at least one going.. it's all for the therapeutic value, you know..

I probably won't ever stop growing.. I have to have at least one going.. it's all for the therapeutic value, you know..

i never forget being a little kid not even a teenager and seriously underestimating the size factor lmao what a shock that was
i also learned that its the females your lookin for
what kid knows "it grows pretty tall" to be like 15 ft lmao

then again aint too many doin that

guess i started off doin the stepside bahahahah

I've decided I won't be growing during summer anymore. My little cabinet just gets too hot and there's far more pests and such to worry about. If I time my grows right, I think I might be able to survive summer without having to buy my weed.
Im probably only going to grow a photo during the summer month, so when the lights come on it will be during the evening, during the day light will be off.
doubt I can get away with plants in summer too...

My sentiments exactly. I need growing things around me. And I need to be growing things!!

Oh man, good luck to you there. Even the slightest break take its toll. No way I could afford my meds, + 25% overhead on every gram.
I ask no man for herb for my tea or my chalice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back