Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the sweet part of the heat pump water heater, you save money on heating water and cool without an additional AC. The best part is they are currently subsidized by the electric companies. Teh Wifes friend just had a $1,000.00 unit put in for the cost of just the state sales tax everything else was refunded. I can't get such a good deal but can get $400.00 back.
That's a smoking deal.. if I owned it I would look into it. Im looking to buy it for the 7 acres it's on, but if I do I won't be needing a heat pump:fire: I'll be needing a rake to clean up the ash pile after I burn it flat

hey everyone. god ive had a hard time keeping up with all this recently. need to stop getting involved in so many different areas im just missing it all. just about got my grow room finished for next round. wich brings me to my point...
ive set my mate up with a grow aswell and just ordered 5 hubbabubbas from seedsman for 61 quid with a 5er for priority delivery so 66 quid all in and got....
2 jack herrer
2 ripleys og
and 2 amnezia haze FOR FREE!!
thats more than i ordered!!!
was gonna order direct from mephisto first but they were 8quid more and no freebies!! go seedsman though! will be my supplier from now on : )

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 62
hey everyone. god ive had a hard time keeping up with all this recently. need to stop getting involved in so many different areas im just missing it all. just about got my grow room finished for next round. wich brings me to my point...
ive set my mate up with a grow aswell and just ordered 5 hubbabubbas from seedsman for 61 quid with a 5er for priority delivery so 66 quid all in and got....
2 jack herrer
2 ripleys og
and 2 amnezia haze FOR FREE!!
thats more than i ordered!!!
was gonna order direct from mephisto first but they were 8quid more and no freebies!! go seedsman though! will be my supplier from now on : )
Never ordered through seedsman but I have gone through Mitch at Mephisto.. the extra 8 would've been ok.. them guys really pour on the freebies..

Hey Stoners and Stonettes solstice greetings :cheers:
Here's some colors from my grow. First is a portal mix bred by our grobro @robbio (it actually stands upright in real life) and the second is a portal Ruby
View attachment 769013
View attachment 769021
Hope you're getting better weather where you are for all your growing and boat maintenance projects:)
Wow man those colors are out of this world.Nice to see the fruits of my labor ,in such capable hands.Thank you for the shout out it means a lot to me.Hope you get more sun soon bro.Peace please.

jesus ... that's it... 4 message maybe 5... if i took off yesterday for this long id be 20 pages plus back lmao

ooooooOOOOOoooo a breeder...(going oldskool here)
welcome to the show @robbio
why don't you go in depth about the fruits of your labor .. how'd ya get in to making smoke?

Last edited:
I been having heat issues.. getting into the triple digits during the day.. I'm getting ready to pull the plug on 2 tents for the summer. I didn't want to do any outdoor this year but... I believe my mind is changed...
I've decided I won't be growing during summer anymore. My little cabinet just gets too hot and there's far more pests and such to worry about. If I time my grows right, I think I might be able to survive summer without having to buy my weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back