Status
Not open for further replies.
im having a helluva time with the cob learning curve and what I think is because of the lowered temps thru winter, lights on was only getting to 65-69F , not horrible but a different can of worms from the 80F HID i gave up....
I been having heat issues.. getting into the triple digits during the day.. I'm getting ready to pull the plug on 2 tents for the summer. I didn't want to do any outdoor this year but... I believe my mind is changed...

man.... when will they get a break...
back left bucket = dinafem.... man i hope there is something going on under that soil....
skywalker front
right side = mo's cross
20170622_091332.jpg

man.... when will they get a break...
back left bucket = dinafem.... man i hope there is something going on under that soil....
skywalker front
right side = mo's cross
View attachment 769258
Nice assortment.. I never have any luck using plastic 5's.. well not with autos anyway..

:crying: yeah, that'd be me.. on the plus side... It makes the seedless stuff worth more
like the guy throwing garbage out his window on the highway "creating jobs" lmao
... man theres probably some poor bastard wondering what he's doing wrong every year and its just the guy up the road

and thanks buds.. hoping i see it auto... and wishing for that smell...

I been having heat issues.. getting into the triple digits during the day.. I'm getting ready to pull the plug on 2 tents for the summer. I didn't want to do any outdoor this year but... I believe my mind is changed...
That was me last year. Now with the cobs it gets hot but so far 89F is as hot as it's been in the tents. This will be my first summer grow!!
Still going to need AC. Looking into one of those heat pump hot water heaters. Put that in and I won't need AC!

like the guy throwing garbage out his window on the highway "creating jobs" lmao
... man theres probably some poor bastard wondering what he's doing wrong every year and its just the guy up the road
It must screw people up.. nobody near me grows autos so any body I pollinate must be getting some F1 autos right?? Bet they can't figure out why their plants are budding at the end of June

So as i start pulling bags from the freezer for an eth pull, a decarbed sack from the hash banger week falls out with the other... Woot woot,,looks like an improvised hash banger day today!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I found us a poster for tomorrow.. Bwaha.. Kidding

That was me last year. Now with the cobs it gets hot but so far 89F is as hot as it's been in the tents. This will be my first summer grow!!
Still going to need AC. Looking into one of those heat pump hot water heaters. Put that in and I won't need AC!
I'd love to get an AC for the garage but I'm pulling all the amps I can.. I live in a piece of sh*t mobile home and the wiring just can't take anymore load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back