Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see a new vendor for us called Zenseeds??? They sell regular auto seeds too..I might have to check out the Black Widow they have.. The stated thc seems low compared to others, but at least they are not saying its 33%

Did anyone see a new vendor for us called Zenseeds??? They sell regular auto seeds too..I might have to check out the Black Widow they have.. The stated thc seems low compared to others, but at least they are not saying its 33%
They don't ship to US. check reported posts

If you get one keep him small or you'll never run out of seed...my last males pollinated every single plant around for like 5 square miles
If i do , i will, i started with a grip of reg seeds, but i had a mass germ failure about a month ago....:finger:feck u germ failure

If you get one keep him small or you'll never run out of seed...my last males pollinated every single plant around for like 5 square miles
what a dick... you're that guy in the neighbourhood huh
@budelee no homedepot? they should carry promix lmao ohhhh seeds
pffffttt its early

How's the promix working for you?
Hmmm.. I planted seed into it and had 4 of 6 sprout. I have three left, they are at a few weeks right now.. I went big on the pot( for me 5 gal is big pot). I now have a brand new bag of coco, half a brick of promix and plenty of hot soil to grow a field.. If i coupd get em to sprout.. Ya know.. I remember the 100% germ rate days, i am not having a good time with sproutung seeds latey, has me worried cause i have about 15-20 left, but they were to be my breeders...

I been recycling my promix.. I mix new with old and add some oyster shell and some coast of Maine lobster compost. It seems to work pretty good
IMG_20170621_192755.jpg

what a dick... you're that guy in the neighbourhood huh
@budelee no homedepot? they should carry promix lmao ohhhh seeds
pffffttt its early
Depot here carries sunshine mix and a few others, we have a large chain grow store here, they had the HP mix, so thats what i got..

I been recycling my promix.. I mix new with old and add some oyster shell and some coast of Maine lobster compost. It seems to work pretty good
View attachment 769257
im having a helluva time with the cob learning curve and what I think is because of the lowered temps thru winter, lights on was only getting to 65-69F , not horrible but a different can of worms from the 80F HID i gave up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back