Status
Not open for further replies.
@stepside :bighug:..Normally I would say you were Well Covered to see colourful...But..with the [HASHTAG]#White[/HASHTAG] Knight you can Never guarantee it...:coffee:

For your eyes only @Mossy :biggrin:
DSCN1267.JPG

time to walk the dog and test some bud for a review...
Dinafem white cheese, she has been on nice long cure for near on 2 months now. Smells great, hard to pin down but it has solvent, menthol tones with a touch of fruit.

DWC_grind.jpg

THE WINNER OF THE POSTER COMP..............MICRON CREEK........View attachment 769139 WHAT A BEAUTY!.

View attachment 769146 View attachment 769148 So I just saw the. Biggest most prehistoric looking moth ever in life's history. I thought it was a bird at first.

my gawd...

congrats @Starbreaker and @Clix ... clixys my bro your a lucky man..:toke:

Oh my goodness Moey you dont have to do that mate.. like i wont turn the offer down but thats seriously generous of you bro.
what deets you be needing?

what a solstice that was! atleast my first will be one to remember thanks everybody for the good times,good vibes, good pics, good laughs
ill be here next year for sure!! i think we should really push it next year @mohawk warrior :vibe:

Next year?!?! Brother we have the Autumn Equinox and Winter Solstice left in 2017!! :d5: I'm already pondering giveaway ideas for Sept!!
that's what I'm sayin! ...

Now..who's Volunteering to empty the ash-trays...:crying:..they are over flowing..

th
ROLL UP!!!!

i think i got that on my iPhone...hehehe

Ohhh. Lmao. No. The other is gorgeous! Lmao. I'd just be an awful human to kick her. But this other sad girl. I would not feel bad about a Sparta kick.
worst comes to worst dig a hole somewhere and throw it in it... set it free lmao

Pulled her out just now for some training...Some new spotting on some leaves so yeah she is still being a bitch but overall looking pretty decent. I gave her a decent dose of cal/mag yesterday but obviously not enough..

View attachment 769226

I'll throw in another one just because

View attachment 769241
is it me or am i seeing some white ish lookin stuff on that leaf

Is cal / mag deficiency a result of the strain needing more than it's getting or is it genetic or ??? I've never had the problem but I do feed molasses every watering or feeding .
ph could be off... locking shit out... could be that its producing well and isn't getting enough, like with tomatoes and stuff

i think hehehe

Ha ha @1939bear :dragon7:...you have the Black up.....:dragon2:......Luck You......:bighug:

Wow...she Looks as if she might have the Dragon leaf/tric curl coming in too.....Yum..Deep Chunk trait...:drool:..I Can Taste her...

Is she Coal Black..or deep purple/black..looks Coal from here..

That isn't the one I looked at on the previous page...ahhh..just checked..it was [HASHTAG]#moontears[/HASHTAG] ..teenager..

my gawd...

that's what I'm sayin! ...

ROLL UP!!!!

i think i got that on my iPhone...hehehe

worst comes to worst dig a hole somewhere and throw it in it... set it free lmao

is it me or am i seeing some white ish lookin stuff on that leaf

ph could be off... locking shit out... could be that its producing well and isn't getting enough, like with tomatoes and stuff

i think hehehe

Yeah, no pm going on there..May just be the sheen and the lighting..You're right, pH could be off but at this point I'm like it's whatever, I have a total power house sitting in a 30 gallon tote composting in the basement..

Ha ha @1939bear :dragon7:...you have the Black up.....:dragon2:......Luck You......:bighug:

Wow...she Looks as if she might have the Dragon leaf/tric curl coming in too.....Yum..Deep Chunk trait...:drool:..I Can Taste her...

Is she Coal Black..or deep purple/black..looks Coal from here..

That isn't the one I looked at on the previous page...ahhh..just checked..it was [HASHTAG]#moontears[/HASHTAG] ..teenager..
I would say a very deep purple / black . I don't even check to see if she's ready to harvest . I don't want to know . :shrug:

I Hate cutting down a Favourite too bear..but I normally find a new Favourite will come along in a couple of weeks to take it's place..:pighug:..does she have a lot of trics on the underside of the leaf eadges..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back