Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Moontears that did not like all that wet weather in the spring . :thumbsup:
DSCN1269.JPG

Pulled her out just now for some training...Some new spotting on some leaves so yeah she is still being a bitch but overall looking pretty decent. I gave her a decent dose of cal/mag yesterday but obviously not enough..

IMG_20170622_071529.jpg

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday.. seems as though I owe someone a prize..

I would like to give that seed prize to @Eekman for his non entry
upload_2017-6-21_8-58-22.jpeg

I got so stoned after work I could see the wings moving...

Pulled her out just now for some training...Some new spotting on some leaves so yeah she is still being a bitch but overall looking pretty decent. I gave her a decent dose of cal/mag yesterday but obviously not enough..

View attachment 769226
Is cal / mag deficiency a result of the strain needing more than it's getting or is it genetic or ??? I've never had the problem but I do feed molasses every watering or feeding .

@ 1939bear

Well calcium is needed throughout the plant's lifespan, from beginning to almost end cannabis wise. Maybe your water source has plenty in there as I'm using distilled water or maybe your soil if that's what you are using has plenty available or your bottled nutes if that's what you are using contain enough..This plant is in used Roots organic and I didn't add enough sources of calcium or magnesium to the mix...So between distilled water that has to be remineralized, a half ass depleted soil, and sitting under two cobs as she grows faster and faster the need for these minerals becomes greater.She only gets water, Mammoth P and organic cal/mag, everything else relies on what I threw in the mix and top dressings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back