Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I dunno about that one. Thought you were referring to the first. I'd give it time though it's still a nice size, I rarely give up on plants.
Ohhh. Lmao. No. The other is gorgeous! Lmao. I'd just be an awful human to kick her. But this other sad girl. I would not feel bad about a Sparta kick.

Only once, have I tossed a plant, and it was because of spider mites.. There was literally no saving this one.. It was the first time I tried to grow Critical Jack..

20140813_065257.jpg

As you can tell, wasn't much to save.. I was storing the plant at a buddy's house because the wife and I were moving.. When I got to his house I said, "What the fuck?!?! You couldn't have called me about this?!" Needless to say, it wasn't happening..

As for some Thursday morning bush...
20170622_052401.jpg

NLxBB (photo) week 2 of flower.. After feeding her a solid microbe tea and some humic/fulvics, the plant has bounced back.. All of the new growth looks great, so I think that was what it was!! I have a good feeling about this one!!!! I will just have to continue feeding it since I think I burned through all of the "supersoil", since this was supposed to be an auto.. Soil is good for roughly 13-ish weeks by my calculations.. This thing is going on a solid 3 months+..

Ohhh. Lmao. No. The other is gorgeous! Lmao. I'd just be an awful human to kick her. But this other sad girl. I would not feel bad about a Sparta kick.
If it was a photo of definitely say no kick. Autos are the only plants I've given up on. But I've relocated if it was an option, also. That clocks ticking though, hard to say. I think it would be interesting to see how it turns out. At same time like @Slater said is it worth the energy? That sir is my final answer. Lol

If it was a photo of definitely say no kick. Autos are the only plants I've given up on. But I've relocated if it was an option, also. That clocks ticking though, hard to say. I think it would be interesting to see how it turns out. At same time like @Slater said is it worth the energy? That sir is my final answer. Lol
She is starting to flower. So feck it. I'll lollipop her up when I get home. Take off some small stuff and dead leafs. See what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back