Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have posting problems..I can't Quote...:headbang:..or I get sent to a blank page..

We are 34C wIth 51% humidity..just been out watering the plants and I'm lathered...:hurry:

Morning @1939bear :bighug: @Slater :bighug: @frgrower :bighug:

Same stuff here , just watering my bourache and im already like butter.
I think it will be a slow cook oven time today ...

Morning @Ash-a-Ton :bighug:..how was your First [HASHTAG]#livestonersparty[/HASHTAG] ..?..Bit Manic huh...?...:coffee:..but so much Fun.

Staff stand down day today to chill out...:pighug:

Morning @AussieStoner :bighug:..yup..we are a bit warm...:coffee:..okay outdoors..there is a Breeze..just as soon as you come indoors..:biggrin:..and I can't read the laptop outdoor..:coffee:

Have you filled your 10 pot in the [HASHTAG]#afnashes[/HASHTAG] Cup yet..?

Did everyone get their [HASHTAG]#summersolstice[/HASHTAG] badge..if you were there..in the last 24 hours you can get one...just Tag @Rebel and Ask..:d5:

I still have posting problems..I can't Quote...:headbang:..or I get sent to a blank page..

We are 34C wIth 51% humidity..just been out watering the plants and I'm lathered...:hurry:

Morning @1939bear :bighug: @Slater :bighug: @frgrower :bighug:

Good morning @Mossy , Ouch... the UK is back to its normal summer temps today and I feel I can get some work done... us Brits just can't take that kinda heat for to long, we melt.

Morning @Ash-a-Ton :bighug:..how was your First [HASHTAG]#livestonersparty[/HASHTAG] ..?..Bit Manic huh...?...:coffee:..but so much Fun.

Staff stand down day today to chill out...:pighug:

Morning @AussieStoner :bighug:..yup..we are a bit warm...:coffee:..okay outdoors..there is a Breeze..just as soon as you come indoors..:biggrin:..and I can't read the laptop outdoor..:coffee:

Have you filled your 10 pot in the [HASHTAG]#afnashes[/HASHTAG] Cup yet..?

Did everyone get their [HASHTAG]#summersolstice[/HASHTAG] badge..if you were there..in the last 24 hours you can get one...just Tag @Rebel and Ask..:d5:

Had an absolute blast.

Hungry birds, lol
IMG_20170622_053927.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back