Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no pm going on there..May just be the sheen and the lighting..You're right, pH could be off but at this point I'm like it's whatever, I have a total power house sitting in a 30 gallon tote composting in the basement..
hohhhhoh baby!!!! nice!

@stepside nice to see ya... @Mossy too

mannnnnnn..... what a night I'm sittin on almost 900 alerts :crying:

I Hate cutting down a Favourite too bear..but I normally find a new Favourite will come along in a couple of weeks to take it's place..:pighug:..does she have a lot of trics on the underside of the leaf eadges..?
Lots . Some of the sugar leaves look like part of the flower . :thumbsup:

Did someone say show a boosh!!! [HASHTAG]#showyourbush[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg
three witches.... Dragon Queen Babies..

Anyone ona hangover???? Turn this up real loud

Did someone say show a boosh!!! [HASHTAG]#showyourbush[/HASHTAG] View attachment 769248three witches.... Dragon Queen Babies..
that sidebranching.... choice... i think a lil deeper pot will go along way... I'm getting that archie thing goin in my 1L pot lmao

that sidebranching.... choice... i think a lil deeper pot will go along way... I'm getting that archie thing goin in my 1L pot lmao
With these plants, i was hoping for a male, thats why the small pots.. One confirmed female so far... If i get a male hes gonna be a money shot king, in my grow space,, might have to redecorate when hes done... Im tired of running out of seeds!?!??

With these plants, i was hoping for a male, thats why the small pots.. One confirmed female so far... If i get a male hes gonna be a money shot king, in my grow space,, might have to redecorate when hes done... Im tired of running out of seeds!?!??
If you get one keep him small or you'll never run out of seed...my last males pollinated every single plant around for like 5 square miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back