Status
Not open for further replies.
@Renaissance Redneck , be careful Red, the chickens may have eaten that compromised spleen
:crying:
images (1).jpg

I've got 12v cob lighting in the cabin, most efficient alternative system lighting I've used, 25 yrs testing, lol
That's awesome! I was going to ask about your lighting situation. I just replaced all the lights in the camper with led and what a difference, now I can get high and forget to turn the patio light off lol. When we were just there I did exactly that and still only drained 3000mah from the battery. Hopefully going to set up a solar panel this year to maintain it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I was going to ask about your lighting situation. I just replaced all the lights in the camper with led and what a difference, now I can get high and forget to turn the patio light off lol. When we were just there I did exactly that and still only drained 3000mah from the battery. Hopefully going to set up a solar panel this year to maintain it.

you'll have fun harvesting sola, good stuff to share with the boys!

you'll have fun harvesting sola, good stuff to share with the boys!
I gotta do it, I want to just show up and have power and not have to drag a battery back and forth. Just no idea what I really need. I did get a low voltage disconnect because last year I left the light on and almost destroyed a brand new battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back