Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain bro.. Switching the the cobmonster my temps are at 68F thinking that might be a bit low,but i have a small heater.. Not sure i should tho?!?!?
When I switched from fluorescent to cob I actually had to put some CFL bulbs back in for the heat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know they do it for co2 grows as well but I haven't found info I trust yet for air exchange vs
Yeah, an ac would need both an intake and exhaust.
I'll be back to fighting with temps pretty soon. I use a homemade swamp cooler that uses a fan, wet towels and jugs of ice. It does a decent job, and also helps with my low RH (plus it's a passive system; separate from my intake /exhaust).
I can post pics tonight if you're interested. :thumbsup:
That just sounds hectic I have to see this lol That would be great if you posted some pics :D

I feel your pain bro.. Switching the the cobmonster my temps are at 68F thinking that might be a bit low,but i have a small heater.. Not sure i should tho?!?!?
Ah man I had this prob during my winter grow. Canada had a F'd winter so it wan a constant battle between using a small heater and then battling temps being to high a week later lol....Sometimes man its like the weather knows what your doing and is like. Hey you........Hey you with the grow.......Fuck you!! lol

I know they do it for co2 grows as well but I haven't found info I trust yet for air exchange vs

That just sounds hectic I have to see this lol That would be great if you posted some pics :D
It's really simple, I promise. Except for finding the radioactive blue whale spleen. :chimp:
I'll tag you when I post up :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back