Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering Air condition for a summer grow and a sealed grow room but.......I'm not really convinced I want to do that I feel like I would be trading one problem for another lol
Yeah, an ac would need both an intake and exhaust.
I'll be back to fighting with temps pretty soon. I use a homemade swamp cooler that uses a fan, wet towels and jugs of ice. It does a decent job, and also helps with my low RH (plus it's a passive system; separate from my intake /exhaust).
I can post pics tonight if you're interested. :thumbsup:

I was considering Air condition for a summer grow and a sealed grow room but.......I'm not really convinced I want to do that I feel like I would be trading one problem for another lol
I feel your pain bro.. Switching the the cobmonster my temps are at 68F thinking that might be a bit low,but i have a small heater.. Not sure i should tho?!?!?

I feel your pain bro.. Switching the the cobmonster my temps are at 68F thinking that might be a bit low,but i have a small heater.. Not sure i should tho?!?!?

Food for thought......don't most of those little space heaters pull kind of a lot of power?? Would you still be saving electricity running a COB set up and a space heater, over something like an HPS? :shrug:

yesterday's sunrise, today overcast and wiiiindy, looks like a little more snow
P1040093.JPG

Food for thought......don't most of those little space heaters pull kind of a lot of power?? Would you still be saving electricity running a COB set up and a space heater, over something like an HPS? :shrug:
Good point.. Its a small mr.heater unit run on propane so no power but yes cost still involved.. The cob will be excellent for the summer temps,but im still an LED COB noob:frowny:

good question Frank, maybe some setups need a summer and winter lighting system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back