Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @budelee .......
How is the spread on those COBs? I use the old style LED's and I like them, but wish it had a better footprint (such as an HPS or the like).
Well.. Im covering about 20sf with approx a 530$ diy build.. The efficiency should stomp the HID..not rhe beat pic but heres what my grow space looks like now.. I wint knock HID lighting,the footprint eas just not covering the minimum 16 sf or 4x4 area i needed..we all know plants can be grown tall or grown wide. I train for the low wide canopy and need the best coverage
image.jpeg

Well.. Im covering about 20sf with approx a 530$ diy build.. The efficiency should stomp the HID..not rhe beat pic but heres what my grow space looks like now.. I wint knock HID lighting,the footprint eas just not covering the minimum 16 sf or 4x4 area i needed..we all know plants can be grown tall or grown wide. I train for the low wide canopy and need the best coverage
I like that setup! I've been thinking about ditching the tent and just using the room the tent is in (well, part of it, anyway). I'm trying to figure my lighting needs for something like that.

@Frankthetank , me with an alternative energy system(not the full power of civilization behind the light switch) COB will give me 2x the light for less than 2x the juice over current 25w led(x2) grow light
Can't beat that, bro! :clapper:

@Frankthetank , me with an alternative energy system(not the full power of civilization behind the light switch) COB will give me 2x the light for less than 2x the juice over current 25w led(x2) grow light
When I was in home Depot yesterday I noticed all the new work lights are even cob.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back