Status
Not open for further replies.
See,now im jelly..thats where i wanna live..not ( necessarily)the pic but anywhere in FLA
I have a place in Okeechobee if you like to fish, you're welcome anytime. My in laws rent a house every year for the winter on big pine key, I'll be there next month. I even got married in Key West at fantasy fest lol. If you don't know fantasy fest do yourself a favor and Google it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have a place in Okeechobee if you like to fish, you're welcome anytime. My in laws rent a house every year for the winter on big pine key, I'll be there next month. I even got married in Key West at fantasy fest lol. If you don't know fantasy fest do yourself a favor and Google it.

I might jut haveta take you up on that some time..i lived in cleawater for two yrs,and plan on moving back but to the Panama City /panhandle area someday,,wifee is from there she hates CO,and im getting there too!!

I might jut haveta take you up on that some time..i lived in cleawater for two yrs,and plan on moving back but to the Panama City /panhandle area someday,,wifee is from there she hates CO,and im getting there too!!
Oh we've talked about this, it's coming back to me lol.

Oh we've talked about this, it's coming back to me lol.

Ya CO has too many potheads...bwahahahahha..kidding on that one..im from CO,shes from FLA..im starting to not like the cold the more broken down i get..:frowny:

Ya CO has too many potheads...bwahahahahha..kidding on that one..im from CO,shes from FLA..im starting to not like the cold the more broken down i get..:frowny:
Yeah I could do without the cold, wouldn't mind being on 2 wheels year round either.

Think I'd have to go with Halibut Cove, myself. Florida looks nice, but I do better with cold and muggy than I do with hot and humid. :baked:

1280px-Covefromarch.jpg

My hat goes off to @trailanimal @Jraven and the others that live in the extreme cold climates:toke:..i used to love to work and play in the snow,but not so much anymore!!
I live in a tropical paradise compared to Trail lol. Actually on a year round basis it's pretty mild, just cool and rainy a lot. Well I guess it's extremely rainy lmao. The big challenge for growing even in the solarium is the gray cloudy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back