Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'd have to go with Halibut Cove, myself. Florida looks nice, but I do better with cold and muggy than I do with hot and humid. :baked:

1280px-Covefromarch.jpg
1280px-Covefromarch.jpg

Yeah if I wasn't here already this is where I'd want to be. Man, Halibut Cove looks a lot like home. Hot Climate? Naw I'll take mine.

I have a place in Okeechobee if you like to fish, you're welcome anytime. My in laws rent a house every year for the winter on big pine key, I'll be there next month. I even got married in Key West at fantasy fest lol. If you don't know fantasy fest do yourself a favor and Google it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Now you've gone and done it. Let out the best kept secret in Florida. Fantasy Fest parade night rocks. Glad we go by boat, now traffic will back up "All the wayyy to Key largo"

Now you've gone and done it. Let out the best kept secret in Florida. Fantasy Fest parade night rocks. Glad we go by boat, now traffic will back up "All the wayyy to Key largo"
You know what's up! Key West is always a party but fantasy fest is next level lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TGIF everybody :smokeout:

Tonight I have a "blend" of the ends. I mean you grind some up, there's a little left over, throw it in a jar. Every once in a while, give it a stir or shake, then bake.
The nice thing about it is you never know what is in that particular bowl. It's always a bit different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back